Thursday, March 8, 2012

Database Diagram in SQL Server Management Studio Express Help please

I cerate a database with the tables but when I want to cerate a database diagram the SQL Server Management Studio Express throws an error :

"Database diagram support objects cannot be installed because this database does not have a valid owner. To continue, first use the Files page of the Database Properties dialog box or the ALTER AUTHORIZATION statement to set the database owner to a valid login, then add the database diagram support objects"

I try all my best I open the Properties dialog box and I am login as administrator

I keep running in to the same problem. It happens with my databases which were imported from SQL server 2000. I have looked through the properties for databases which let me make diagrams, but I can't find any differences between those and the ones which give me this error.

Someone help!

|||i have had the same problem
see this link
http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=171201&SiteID=1

No comments:

Post a Comment