Thursday, March 8, 2012

Database diagrams

Hi
I'm trying to view a SQL 2000 Diagram that was created by my colleage. When
I click on "Design Diagram" it appears blank (ie it does show any of the
table links). However if I create a diagram I can view that and my colleage I
can view the diagram that I've created and my colleage can also view it.
Any ideas.
TIA
DwightDwight,
Did you apply Visual Studio Service Pack 6?
If so, this has happened to many people. I don't know if
there is a knowledge base article or supported fix for the
issue. Others have reported working around the issue by
installing an older version of mdt2df.dll
-Sue
On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 03:47:03 -0800, Dwight
<Dwight@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>Hi
>I'm trying to view a SQL 2000 Diagram that was created by my colleage. When
>I click on "Design Diagram" it appears blank (ie it does show any of the
>table links). However if I create a diagram I can view that and my colleage I
>can view the diagram that I've created and my colleage can also view it.
>Any ideas.
>TIA
>Dwight|||Hi Sue,
Yes I have install VS SP6. I'll see if I can find an old version of
mdt2df.dll and reinstall it.
Thanks
"Sue Hoegemeier" wrote:
> Dwight,
> Did you apply Visual Studio Service Pack 6?
> If so, this has happened to many people. I don't know if
> there is a knowledge base article or supported fix for the
> issue. Others have reported working around the issue by
> installing an older version of mdt2df.dll
> -Sue
> On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 03:47:03 -0800, Dwight
> <Dwight@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> >Hi
> >
> >I'm trying to view a SQL 2000 Diagram that was created by my colleage. When
> >I click on "Design Diagram" it appears blank (ie it does show any of the
> >table links). However if I create a diagram I can view that and my colleage I
> >can view the diagram that I've created and my colleage can also view it.
> >
> >Any ideas.
> >
> >TIA
> >Dwight
>

No comments:

Post a Comment