Monday, March 19, 2012

Database DLL

Hope someone here can help.
When I set up a Crystal report to an application , I got an application
error like this:
****Error : 532 Cannot find databse DLL
****Execute<PEStartPrintJob>
Is ths related to different version of Crystal or SQL server?
Thanks
Catelin
I have some ugly memories about that...532 Cannot find
database DLL is a Crystal error. There should be several (if
not more) articles on their support web site about the
error.
-Sue
On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 16:40:30 -0600, "Catelin wang"
<cwang@.cemstone.com> wrote:

>Hope someone here can help.
>When I set up a Crystal report to an application , I got an application
>error like this:
>****Error : 532 Cannot find databse DLL
>****Execute<PEStartPrintJob>
>Is ths related to different version of Crystal or SQL server?
>
>Thanks
>Catelin
>

No comments:

Post a Comment