Wednesday, March 21, 2012

database error -help

I'm using sqlserver 2000 and when i go to enterprise
manager and click on one of the database it is giving me
internet explorer script error. it is refering to
c:/programfiles/mssql2000/80/tools/bin/resources/1033/sqlmm
c.rll/tabs.html
Can anyone help please?Try switching from taskpad view to anything else, select
the database (should be no error), then go back to taskpad
view. Of the top of my head, this is the one issue I can
think of...
>--Original Message--
>I'm using sqlserver 2000 and when i go to enterprise
>manager and click on one of the database it is giving me
>internet explorer script error. it is refering to
>c:/programfiles/mssql2000/80/tools/bin/resources/1033/sqlm
m
>c.rll/tabs.html
>Can anyone help please?
>.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment