Thursday, March 22, 2012

Database export from Vwd 2005

I recently posted this question to MSDN forum and was directed to re-ask it on this forum. Following are the question and answer I got...

>>>>>>>>>>

I am trying to export a table from VWD into a CSV, MySQL or text file so I can transmit it to my hosting manager. They won't take it in as a .mdf - After browsing around on VWD Options & Help I can't find someting that specifically has export options for database.

Anyone ?

Answer :

you maybe best asking the gurus over at the ASP.NET forums:

http://forums.asp.net

I think this would come from the database manager itself on options to export data, not within VWD however. Again, best to ask there

I am looking for the same thing--please let me know when/if you find out how.

L

No comments:

Post a Comment