Thursday, March 22, 2012

Database Field showing as zero in report footer but works in group footer

I'm fairly new to crystal so there may be an obvious solution but I just can't find it. So any help what-so-ever would be excellent and much appreciated...

Problem:

Database field shows correct value and works in formulas properly in group footer.
In Report footer this same database field shows as zero and therefore other formulas in the report footer do not calculate correctly.

Any solutions?Please. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm kind of in a time crunch.

I'm not sure why a database field would show the value in the group footer and come up zero in the report footer.

Any ideas??|||Sorry, don't know why either - the report footer always shows the final database record for me!
I have read of other people having this problem, and I believe that assigning the fiele to a shared variable has allowed the value to be used.|||I gave it a variable and now it works. How weird is that?!

Thanks for your help!sql

No comments:

Post a Comment